It is an honor for Penn Democrats to announce that we will be welcoming the 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton to the University of Pennsylvania on Monday, November 5th at 5 PM at the Palestra for a pre-election rally!
President Clinton will be speaking about the critical nature of this election and the need for students to VOTE to support President Obama and Democrats throughout the state. Doors will open at 4 PM.
Remember to VOTE on Tuesday, November 6th!
This event is open to the public, doors open at 4pm!
Join us as we get FIRED UP AND READY TO GO!
Leave a comment
Like us on Facebook!
- Coming Up: Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams at Penn! November 3, 2013Tuesday, November 12th @ 7PM, Huntsman Hall F85 Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams will be coming to Penn on November 12! Seth Williams serves as the current District Attorney for […]
- Coming Up: Admiral Joe Sestak at Penn November 3, 2013Wednesday, November 6th @ 6:15PM in Huntsman Hall F85. Admiral Joe Sestak served as the Director of Defense Policy for the Clinton White House’s National Security Council, as a 3-star admiral in […]
- Semester in Review November 3, 2013Fall 2013 has been quite an exciting semester for Penn Democrats. Starting off the year with a discussion on the politics of Obama’s presidency with Ed Rendel, we have since […]
- Speaker Event: Gubernatorial Candidate Tom Wolf September 11, 2013[…]
- Untitled August 22, 2013Kevin Strouse for Congress: Finance and Communications Fellowships Kevin Strouse for Congress is gearing up for the 2014 elections! He is running as a Democrat in Pennsylvania’s 8th District. Find […]