It is an honor for Penn Democrats to announce that we will be welcoming the 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton to the University of Pennsylvania on Monday, November 5th at 5 PM at the Palestra for a pre-election rally!
President Clinton will be speaking about the critical nature of this election and the need for students to VOTE to support President Obama and Democrats throughout the state. Doors will open at 4 PM.
Remember to VOTE on Tuesday, November 6th!
This event is open to the public, doors open at 4pm!
Join us as we get FIRED UP AND READY TO GO!
Leave a comment
Like us on Facebook!
- Immigration Action Week February 21, 2014Penn Democrats is joining with Penn for Immigrant Rights to bring you Immigration Action Week! Here’s the full schedule: Monday, February 24: Discussion with Ed Rendell 8:00 PM, Steinberg-Dietrich Hall […]
- Speaker Series: Communications Director Desiree Peterkin Bell January 30, 2014Tuesday, February 4 She’s worked with Michael Bloomberg and Cory Booker. She’s served as Obama for America’s senior advisor in Pennsylvania. Now, she is both the Communications Director and and the City […]
- Internship Opportunity: Allyson Schwartz January 21, 2014Organization: Pennsylvania for Allyson Category: Communications/Political Position Title: Communications Intern Position Dates: Flexible; at least three month commitment Start Date: ASAP Team Schwartz is looking for an exceptional undergraduate student […]
- Internship Opportunity: Dr. Valerie Arkoosh December 25, 2013Dr. Valerie Arkoosh, a patient advocate, health care expert and Penn professor, is running for Congress in Pennsylvania’s 13th District. This is a top tier, highly competitive race and the […]
- Coming Up: Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams at Penn! November 3, 2013Tuesday, November 12th @ 7PM, Huntsman Hall F85 Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams will be coming to Penn on November 12! Seth Williams serves as the current District Attorney for […]