It is an honor for Penn Democrats to announce that we will be welcoming the 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton to the University of Pennsylvania on Monday, November 5th at 5 PM at the Palestra for a pre-election rally!
President Clinton will be speaking about the critical nature of this election and the need for students to VOTE to support President Obama and Democrats throughout the state. Doors will open at 4 PM.
Remember to VOTE on Tuesday, November 6th!
This event is open to the public, doors open at 4pm!
Join us as we get FIRED UP AND READY TO GO!
Leave a comment
Like us on Facebook!
- UNIVERSITY GUN CONTROL FORUM April 17, 2013On Wednesday, April 17th, Mayor Nutter, Police Commissioner Ramsey, and Assistant District Attorney McCann will be engaging in an open discussion for our University Gun Control Forum. Everyday, people die due to […]
- Gun Control Action Week April 15, 2013To kick off the Gun Control Action Week, the Penn Democrats Executive Board has authored an op-ed in the Daily Pennsylvanian. Check it out here and stay tuned for more updates regarding […]
- Marriage Equality Leadership Statement April 8, 2013Penn Dems is very proud to announce the national release of our bipartisan Marriage Equality Leadership Statement. In conjunction with the College Republicans, we have reached out to schools across […]
- Marriage Equality March 28, 2013Penn Dems believes in marriage equality for all. From our bi-partisan Valentine’s Day event to educational fireside chats about the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, we will continue […]
- Penn Dems Demands a Plan for Gun Reform March 19, 2013Check out our new page outlining different ways you can make your voice heard on the gun control debate! www.penndems.org/actnow […]