The CREDO Action “Take Down the Tea Party Ten” campaign is seeking progressive organizers to assist in ousting Tea Party congressional incumbents throughout the country. Organizers have the chance to be a part of history and fight the good fight against the racist, anti-women and bigoted organization known as the “Tea Party”.
Field Organizers will be responsible for engaging in electoral field operations on a cutting edge campaign that utilizes the most current and best practices in field operations as well as participate in opposition advance work including tracking and birdogging. This portion of the campaign will give voters the ability to see what the true colors are of the Tea Party and field organizers will be instrumental in making this happen. There will be paid training provided on all aspects of the campaign.
Qualified Applicants should:
1.) Relocate if necessary (we work to keep Field Organizers in a reasonable region).
2.) Have a car with insurance and posses a valid drivers license.
3.) Be on board to work in campaign mode from April 16th through November 9th, 2012.
4.) Demonstrate the ability to recruit and train volunteers to be leaders on the campaign.
5.) Ability to deliver the progressive message of CREDO Action.
6.) Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a high pressure environment.
7.) Ability to demonstrate organizing skills.
8.) Possess a good sense of humor and the ability to roll with the punches.
Ready to work on a high energy campaign with a sophisticated field operation? Ready to gain more skills to be a progressive organizer? Ready to rid political offices of bigots and jerks? Then apply now by sending in your resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com.
Positions start April 16th!
Leave a comment
Like us on Facebook!
- UNIVERSITY GUN CONTROL FORUM April 17, 2013On Wednesday, April 17th, Mayor Nutter, Police Commissioner Ramsey, and Assistant District Attorney McCann will be engaging in an open discussion for our University Gun Control Forum. Everyday, people die due to […]
- Gun Control Action Week April 15, 2013To kick off the Gun Control Action Week, the Penn Democrats Executive Board has authored an op-ed in the Daily Pennsylvanian. Check it out here and stay tuned for more updates regarding […]
- Marriage Equality Leadership Statement April 8, 2013Penn Dems is very proud to announce the national release of our bipartisan Marriage Equality Leadership Statement. In conjunction with the College Republicans, we have reached out to schools across […]
- Marriage Equality March 28, 2013Penn Dems believes in marriage equality for all. From our bi-partisan Valentine’s Day event to educational fireside chats about the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, we will continue […]
- Penn Dems Demands a Plan for Gun Reform March 19, 2013Check out our new page outlining different ways you can make your voice heard on the gun control debate! www.penndems.org/actnow […]