The CREDO Action “Take Down the Tea Party Ten” campaign is seeking progressive organizers to assist in ousting Tea Party congressional incumbents throughout the country. Organizers have the chance to be a part of history and fight the good fight against the racist, anti-women and bigoted organization known as the “Tea Party”.
Field Organizers will be responsible for engaging in electoral field operations on a cutting edge campaign that utilizes the most current and best practices in field operations as well as participate in opposition advance work including tracking and birdogging. This portion of the campaign will give voters the ability to see what the true colors are of the Tea Party and field organizers will be instrumental in making this happen. There will be paid training provided on all aspects of the campaign.
Qualified Applicants should:
1.) Relocate if necessary (we work to keep Field Organizers in a reasonable region).
2.) Have a car with insurance and posses a valid drivers license.
3.) Be on board to work in campaign mode from April 16th through November 9th, 2012.
4.) Demonstrate the ability to recruit and train volunteers to be leaders on the campaign.
5.) Ability to deliver the progressive message of CREDO Action.
6.) Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a high pressure environment.
7.) Ability to demonstrate organizing skills.
8.) Possess a good sense of humor and the ability to roll with the punches.
Ready to work on a high energy campaign with a sophisticated field operation? Ready to gain more skills to be a progressive organizer? Ready to rid political offices of bigots and jerks? Then apply now by sending in your resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com.
Positions start April 16th!
Leave a comment
Like us on Facebook!
- Internship Opportunity: Marjorie Margolies for Congress March 31, 2014Intern with Former Congresswoman Marjorie Margolies Intern duties and responsibilities consist of a variety of campaign activities including: Working directly with Marjorie and campaign staff Learning and managing campaign databases […]
- Internship Opportunity: Kevin Strouse for Congress March 31, 2014The Kevin Strouse for Congress Campaign is looking for young people to play a roll in one of the most competitive congressional races in Pennsylvania. Positions are available for part […]
- Internship Opportunity: Allyson Schwartz Communications Intern March 31, 2014Position Title: Communications Intern Position Dates: Flexible; at least three month commitment Start Date: ASAP/spring semester Team Schwartz is looking for exceptional college seniors or recent graduates interested in politics […]
- Campaign Opportunity: North Carolina Coordinated Campaign March 31, 2014Job Description The North Carolina Coordinated Campaign is hiring top-quality Field Organizers for its campaign for nationally and state targeted races including Senator Kay Hagan, the state legislature, competitive Congressional […]
- Immigration Action Week February 21, 2014Penn Democrats is joining with Penn for Immigrant Rights to bring you Immigration Action Week! Here’s the full schedule: Monday, February 24: Discussion with Ed Rendell 8:00 PM, Steinberg-Dietrich Hall […]