The CREDO Action “Take Down the Tea Party Ten” campaign is seeking progressive organizers to assist in ousting Tea Party congressional incumbents throughout the country. Organizers have the chance to be a part of history and fight the good fight against the racist, anti-women and bigoted organization known as the “Tea Party”.
Field Organizers will be responsible for engaging in electoral field operations on a cutting edge campaign that utilizes the most current and best practices in field operations as well as participate in opposition advance work including tracking and birdogging. This portion of the campaign will give voters the ability to see what the true colors are of the Tea Party and field organizers will be instrumental in making this happen. There will be paid training provided on all aspects of the campaign.
Qualified Applicants should:
1.) Relocate if necessary (we work to keep Field Organizers in a reasonable region).
2.) Have a car with insurance and posses a valid drivers license.
3.) Be on board to work in campaign mode from April 16th through November 9th, 2012.
4.) Demonstrate the ability to recruit and train volunteers to be leaders on the campaign.
5.) Ability to deliver the progressive message of CREDO Action.
6.) Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a high pressure environment.
7.) Ability to demonstrate organizing skills.
8.) Possess a good sense of humor and the ability to roll with the punches.
Ready to work on a high energy campaign with a sophisticated field operation? Ready to gain more skills to be a progressive organizer? Ready to rid political offices of bigots and jerks? Then apply now by sending in your resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com.
Positions start April 16th!
Leave a comment
Like us on Facebook!
- Immigration Action Week February 21, 2014Penn Democrats is joining with Penn for Immigrant Rights to bring you Immigration Action Week! Here’s the full schedule: Monday, February 24: Discussion with Ed Rendell 8:00 PM, Steinberg-Dietrich Hall […]
- Speaker Series: Communications Director Desiree Peterkin Bell January 30, 2014Tuesday, February 4 She’s worked with Michael Bloomberg and Cory Booker. She’s served as Obama for America’s senior advisor in Pennsylvania. Now, she is both the Communications Director and and the City […]
- Internship Opportunity: Allyson Schwartz January 21, 2014Organization: Pennsylvania for Allyson Category: Communications/Political Position Title: Communications Intern Position Dates: Flexible; at least three month commitment Start Date: ASAP Team Schwartz is looking for an exceptional undergraduate student […]
- Internship Opportunity: Dr. Valerie Arkoosh December 25, 2013Dr. Valerie Arkoosh, a patient advocate, health care expert and Penn professor, is running for Congress in Pennsylvania’s 13th District. This is a top tier, highly competitive race and the […]
- Coming Up: Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams at Penn! November 3, 2013Tuesday, November 12th @ 7PM, Huntsman Hall F85 Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams will be coming to Penn on November 12! Seth Williams serves as the current District Attorney for […]